Monday, April 20, 2015

Doug Balmain - Burnin' Both Ends



Doug Balmain digs deep for his first release to go public in nearly two years, say's Doug
Burnin' Both Ends says what I've wanted to say, and it says it how I wanted to say it. I’ve been searching for my voice for a long time - this time, I found it.”
Soulful and rockin' the EP has musical diversity and eclectic range from Shoals to Motown with his melodic vocal range from crooner to belter, the songs tug hard between the heart and head. Enlisting a ten piece band behind him with backup vocalists and horn sections the sound is lush and orchestral the sounds incorporate high-octane rock, gospel soul with a chain-gang inspired beat, old-school rock ’n’ roll, and early delta blues.

Purchase





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...