Monday, November 4, 2013

NEW Spirit Family Reunion - No Separation


Brooklyn bluegrass outfit Spirit Family Reunion plays homegrown American music to stomp, clap, shake and holler with. Ever since they started singing together on the street corners, farmer's markets and subway stations of New York City, their songs have rung-out in a pure and timeless way. When Spirit Family Reunion gather to sing, there is communion. Strangers and neighbors come to rejoice in the sound, and there is no divide between performer and spectator.
Recently touring with Hurray for the Riff Raff, Spirit Family Reunion released their first full length ‘No Separation’ today.  Fans will be very pleased.

Tracklist:
1.The Night Replaced The Day
2. I Am Following The Sound
3. Under The Highway
4. 100 Greenback Dollar Bills
5. Sorrow I've Known
6. I Want To Be Relieved
7. Green Rocky Road
8. No Separation
9. On My Mind
10. Put The Backseat Down
11. To All My Friends And Relations
12. I'll Find A Way


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...